Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fun Facts about Moi!!

1.) First and foremost...I am a horrible speller. And this was my daughter's first year to be picked for the spelling bee. Some apples stay in the tree. (oh, she made it to the last round and lost on Limousine.)

2.) I adore run on sentences, I say this because I write/type like I talk. I my specialty, and it drives people nuts. I'm too old to change now. ;)

3.) I use emoticons, they make giggle, and it's annoys my husband.

4.) My husband and I have been together for 18 years this August. Married 10. Ya, ya it took awhile, and well worth it!

5.) We/I have lots of friends and sometimes get very overwhelmed trying to please everyone, but wouldn't change any of it.

6.) My parents divorced when I was 14 and it was very hard on me. I found out through a family member that my dad adopted me, I was angry and my dad and I didn't speak for 17 years and were recently reunited 3 years and have enjoy every minute of catching up. I had to learn to forgive and I wish I would have done it 17 years ago. Oh well keep on, keepin on!

7.) My mom is older, she will turn 70 this December and even though I am horrible at showing it, I think she is a great mother.

8.) I have a niece who is 11 days older than me. And we fight like sisters.

9.) I got my first tattoo when I was 14, I hate it. But it is a piece of me, and it looks horrible and my kids swear they will never get for that same reason. :)

10.) I LOVE reality t.v. The more dysfunctional the better. Hey, it's a vice, it could be worse.

11.) 4 years ago my athiest husband was guilted into going to a Promise Keepers weekend with our neighbor. His and our lives changed forever, he became a Christian and it was seriously the BEST thing to ever happen to us.  He is an amazing person and wonderful role model for our kids.

12.) For my random 33rd birthday I had an 80's Birthday party 65 people came and we rocked it. People still talk about how much fun it was. Maybe pics someday?

13.) I had c-sections with both of my kids, and never had one pain. Before or after. And people hate me for it. :)

14.) Being an angry child/teen had made me more aware of my childrens upbringing. I want them to be kind to everyone, and never take anything for granted.

15.) I love Bacon, and people buy me bacon related items all the time. I love that it is so bad for you, but tastes so damn good.

16.) I have awful Dr. anxiety, hate going to anythnig medical. I have been on a small dose of heart medicine for 7 years and they changed it because my body stopped using it?? And I have been stalking the web about the new medicine. I wish every day I could just go with the flow of whatever happens happens. I'm Amber and I am HIGH strung.

17.)Love to house people over to our house for get togethers. All the time. I say just a few people to my husband and it turns into 30 or 40. I can't stop, I like to entertain. Oh did I mention our house is 800 square feet and our neighbors are so close we could spit from our house to thiers? We have a love hate with them. HA!

18.) I love to cook and bake. But I am kinda bad at it. I have to look at recipes 500 times and it takes forever!! I am going to stick with it and learn to be an amazing cook.

19.) I started bowling as a sub this year and I love it!! I hadn't bowled in 10 years, and I rocked at it. Not to toot my own horn!  Toot Toot!! But I did get my first ever turkey!! (that's bowling 3 strikes in a row. for some it's normal, and I will probably never do it again. But it's my claim to fame.)

20.) WAKE UP!! #20 If you made it this far and your not asleep, thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved your Fun Facts List!
    You made me laugh when you mentioned you can't spell...I noticed that on previous posts! :)

    You gave me chills when you told how your husband became a Christian and he is a great role model! That is awesome!

    Thanks for sharing~and tooting your own horn! We all need to do that once in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great idea for a post :) I enjoyed reading this! I am the same way with entertaining, I love having tons of people over, the more the merrier right?!

    ReplyDelete