Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2011

Yo Yo Peeps its Friday let's starts something!!

Yay!!  It has been a fast/slow week if that makes any sense?? We have a busy weekend planned.
Because the weather is FINALLY going to be awesome, I am ready to get my swagger on!!! Starting out tonight, cold beverages is a must!!  I'm thinking get the kiddos good and worn out and when the hit the sack it's patio time with a fire!! 

But not too much of a good time I need to make 48 cupcakes for my nephews birthday on Sunday. And guess what??? I am going to make Buttercream frosting for the first time. EEEKKK!! OY!
Wish me luck? At our little True Values store in the town 10 miles away I found they had a ton of Wilton Decorating items on sale!! Score me!! I needed some blue gel to make KU cupcakes and they had all the gel for $1.19, don't know what ya'll pay but I thought that was a steal so I bought 6 diff colors!!  Now lets pray I can get the Buttercream to do what I need it to.

Oh, and the Mr. and our very good handy friend our finishing mudding the basement so we can paint and install flooring!! Yay!! Its coming so close to being done. (ahmm..10 years later, but who is counting!) And for the handy men I provide frosty beverages and food, cause that's how I roll. You come to my house and I cook for you!! So I have marinading Pioneer Woman's brisket, I can't wait it is my first one EVAH! So I hope it comes out ok, because it is a very expensive peace of meat!! 

The Mr. and I, we are very afraid of the sun!! Ha! We have barely seen the sun in the past 5 months. Go away winter!!

OK Folks if you are ready this please let me know. Leave me a comment or please (on knees begging) follow this lonely blog.

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment