Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It feels like Christmas Mom!!!

So this morning my almost 10 year old got her braces off. She has had cement spacers and appliances on since July 2009. I loved watching her excitment this morning as she straightened her hair, pick out the right outfit, and made sure she brushed her teeth until they shined.  I am so proud of her for never complaining about the restrictions braces put on her, (candy) and she embraced her beautiful metal mouth. Now we have retainers for a (long) while, and hopefully I put enough fear into her not to lose them. They are very expensive to replace, and I hope she is responsible enough to be aware.  Here is a couple pics. Enjoy the day!!

2 comments:

  1. awwww that's sp great!!! I had braces for five years hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, congrats! Yep, I remember the day I got mine off, I was sixteen and I had had them for nearly five years. It was one of the best feelings in the world. :) Tell her to enjoy the new freedom!

    Caitlin
    from black currant thoughts.

    ReplyDelete