Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lots of Laboring on Labor day...

Yes we were those people that said oh let's all clean house on monday...so we enjoyed the weekend running around to one BBQ to another, lets throw our clothes, mail, and everything on counters and the floor. Because it will be here monday right? Yes, well monday morning came way faster than I expected and I wake up to a house that looks likes 10 toddlers came in and destroyed. And nobody had any motivation to lift a finger. Lighting a fire and having a SLIGHT meltdown I convinced everyone in the family how it would be in there best interest to help a poor mom, I think the fact that I said I wouldn't cook supper for week or maybe a month, can't remember details are a moot point. And all in all the day turned out really good the oldest cleaned their room spotless, well her spotless not mine. But she did focus alot of time on it, and well our youngest, hummmm well he stayed out of our way and his in the closet playing legs, trying to look as if he was re-arranging shoes for 4 hours! Everyone did such a great job that I made Steaks, Twice Baked Potatoes Mashed (If you want the recipe, let me know they are awesome and so easy! I get asked to make them alot) and green beans. And the Mr. and I have a new tv addiction....Pawn Stars!!! ON the history channel, its just one of those shows that make you laugh out loud, and we both enjoy it....AMA-zing!!! Till next time peeps!!
P.s Sorry for the over use of Monday, gack!

No comments:

Post a Comment