Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Introduction, I think....



Kids on the first day of school. Cole aka Coley entering the 1st grade with as many prayers as I can say. All boy and he is definitely going to be the kids that turns my graying hair silver before I am even close to 40. Lauren is entering the all too cool for anything, 4th grade. And yes their relationship is more hate than love. Keep in mind these to kiddos live in very close quarters, they share a room. Again, a rant for another time. I don't like to put sweet little pics on here and ruin it with a rant. :) I need to take a picture of Eddie, a husky black wiener dog, who is channeling lassie and a little bit of cujo. ohhhh can't forgot about the MR. let me tell ya he is some good eye candy, I swear he looks exactly as he did in high school. Yes it is unfair, unless you get to have him all to yourself like me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment